Modern architecture is now becoming a technology-dependent. There are many technologies which have transformed our lifestyles. Our living rooms are full of all the devices and technological innovations, which are made to facilitate our daily lives. This technology has also reached to our bathroom and has made the bathroom, state of art. There is a list of innovative things that you can add in your bathroom, that will make them modern but the only adding innovative things to the bathroom will not make it modern. You have to design the bathroom in a way that its layout will feel as innovative and futuristic. As new bathroom designs smartly, can make it look good because adding hi-tech fixtures in the bathroom, is quite expensive.
Following are some of the latest hi-tech fixtures for modern bathroom;
1. Motion Sensor Faucet: This is the most common innovation that has reached most of the bathrooms in the world. These faucets are also environment-friendly as they will not be spilling any water unless the hands will be under their sensors. Now many people prefer these faucets because they drastically reduce the wastage of water.
2. Hi-Tech Toilets: The toilets also get their set of innovations. The toilets nowadays come with seat warmers, automatic flushing and sensors which will operate the toilet lid on its own. The toilets are also equipped with a deodorizing system to neutralize the smell in the bathroom.
3. Automatic Thermostat: This is the blessing for bathrooms in the colder region. As they will automatically maintain the temperature of the bathroom as per external temperature. This is also a good way to save energy as if the temperature is optimal outside. The heating system will switch off. This system also helps to keep the water temperature accordingly and overcome the problem of overheating of water.
4. Programmable Shower: You know each time we take a shower; we waste about 30 litres of water. But now programmable showers are introduced which will restrict the water supply that helps to reduce water wastage. Also, these showers can be programmed as per user specifications. For example, user can set the required time for its shower, acceptable temperature of water for shower. This is will automatically reduce the wastage of water because use doesn’t have to wait under the shower to get the optimum temperature of the water.
5. Lighting System: The motion sensor lighting system is very common for bathrooms. The lights will automatically switch on and off as per the user’s location. So, if you are taking shower then lighting will get dim for other parts of the bathroom and you will have more luminosity in the shower area.